Student Trustee Elections
Learn About Business
Serve Your Community
The U-Store is an independent, not-for-profit co-operative store governed by a Board of Trustees comprised of students, faculty, and alumni.
Why Become a U-Store Trustee?
1. You learn about business practices in general, and about retail operations in particular.
2. You perform a useful service to your fellow students, influencing store operations and selection.
3. It’s an interesting experience that doesn’t take a huge amount of time.
4. You meet influential alumni, faculty, and administration members who also serve on the Board.
5. It looks good on your resumé.
6. There is even a modest stipend.
In short, it’s a great way to learn about business, and to serve the community at the same time.